Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-14-2013, 07:42 PM
The woman accepted her complement, thanked her, and had thrown one back. "Thank ya very much. She replied with a smile. Now it was time to get down to business. She listened to the dames accomplishments, and they weren't tom shabby. She had done the simpler tasks, but they were still important. Today's plans... What would they be? The dame needed to go over more than just a few things, but she could always spread it out over a few days. Today, she would judge the lady's judgement. "Some simple questions is where we will start. I'm going to ask you a series of questions and I want you to answer them honestly. Don't tell me what you believe I want to hear, tell me the truth." She paused, letting this information sink in. Then she began.

-"When you patrol the borders, what do you do?"
-"Why did you accept Jester into Valhalla? What about him interested you?"
-"Is there a lucky lad out there you have your eyes set on? If so, where does he rein from? Name? Age?"
-"If someone challenges you for your rank, do you fully understand what you will be fighting for?"
-"What do you plan on doing with the rest of your life? A mate? Family? Maybe become alpha?
-"Are you ready to put your life on the line for your pack in all circumstances?
-"Would you be willing to be a temporary alpha like I was for an extended amount of time?"
-"Would you be willing to kick one of your family members/close friends out of Valhalla if the circumstances fit?
-"And last: WHY do you wish to be the beta, taking my place when I finally step down and give you the full rank?

They weren't simple questions, so they required more than simple answers. She would be patient with the woman's answers, she too would take her time in order to answer them.