Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

Mere days had passed since he arrived on these strangled lands. Sin was in no way flattered or awed by anything he saw. It was old news to him. He found no beauty in the world, for his heart was full of hatred for everything. A dark growl rumbled deep within his cords, his fur lying sleek and perfect upon his lithe figure. Oh he was a sight to behold. Sharpened claws left imprints upon the muck of the swamp he had come across, his tail slightly curled over his ankles so as not to dirty it. The gaze of a rattlesnake ever searching within the darkness. But searching for what? Possibly nothing in particular. He was new to these lands, and had yet to make an enemy. Though he was quite certain that it would not take him long to collect a decent amount of enemies and targets.

With a wry grin, glowing teeth flashed in the darkness as he silently climbed up a moss and lichen covered log. It leaned heavily upon its brethren, the ground below bubbling and giving way to softer grounds. And he? He would sit within the shadows and simply wait. Even if for nothing in particular, it always seemed he was a magnet for trouble...and perhaps today, some trouble would begin his fun.

And do what I do best to your heart

Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

[Sin Armada]