Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-12-2013, 04:49 PM

Rivaxorus couldn't help but to pull her ears back, and give a small childish laugh as the boy pulled the leaf off of her head. That was sweet, she could get along with this lad. Her black tail wagged slightly without her realizing it. Sometimes the woman forgot that she was still a girl after all. The little things excited her and made her happy. He was new to alacritis, which meant he didn't belong to any of the local packs. That made it easier to get along with him, only because of the recent tensions within the packs. Riv was slightly afraid to get close to any outside connections. Specially with Glaciem. Kurai made a small foxy noise before pulling himself to one of the tree's to catch his own food.
"You can just call me Riv. I was on my way to visit the king of Tortuga. Taurig Armada." She said with a simple nod. "My son is part of his pack." There was no harm in sharing information with this man. Rivaxorus found herself oddly enjoying her moments right now. It took her mind off of her injuries that was for certain.

Speech
Thought
Others