Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-13-2013, 07:28 PM

Oh how these mutts loved to retaliate. It was funny really, how they all seemed to look up to one king or queen, yet when he came around he denied his offer. How irritating. As each one would protest he would not pay them too much mind- he was far too busy studying each and everyone one of their faces. One way or another he would have them, challenge or not. All it would take was time. As the crowd started to quiet down he would turn away from the large male and toward the entire group as a whole. He could feel the presense of his right hand lady and it gave him confidence. She may be a mutt, but she was by far the most trusted one. She was his little minion. "Very well mutts. As you have seen with the Glaciem king, all things can be taken by force. You may stay, or you may come with me, then come back again- but let me warn you. If you do not come with me first, you will receive a bounty over your head." His words would end with a body cringing snarl. If they wanted to play the hard way then fine, he would play. After all he was a cat, and they loved their toys, no? With that he would begin to turn from them all, making it apparent that he was aiming to exit this meeting. Those who followed would receive an easy way out, but those who didn't would be hunted down- which was fine with him. He did not prefer the thrill of the catch, but the thrill of the hunt. "Oh, and one more thing. Do not solely look for me in the night coming for your head. I have many accomplices who could be watching you as we speak." And with that he would exit. "Speech"

-KUSUGRA EXIT. FORMER MEMBERS WHO WANT TO FOLLOW MAY EXIT NEXT.