gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-14-2013, 12:50 AM

Walk | Talk | Think

He had gone to the Vericona Plains in search of Alamea but a safe and steady home had not been what he found. War raged, wolves battling and fighting along the territory's outskirts, a wall of chaos that Rune was reluctant to approach. This was not his battle, regardless of whether it was Alamea's pack that was involved or not. And what good would it do him to jump right into the fray and possibly injure himself before he could challenge for his own home territory? But though he did not want to become involved in the fighting he still wished to know that the little white wolf he could not go a day without thinking about was safe and protected from the worst of things, so he had wandered close, looking for another way in.

That was when he had caught it. The scent surprised him considering it was outside of Valhallan borders, but it was unmistakably part of their pack, and it led further away from the plains that they called home. Rune had only half a minute before following after the scent, figuring that whoever had escaped had done so out of fear of the fighting, to go to safety. He trailed after it, unknowingly tracing the steps the Valhallan refugees had taken when they had run from their home to seek shelter in Seracia.

It was there upon the border of the new pack that he found himself, staring into a wooded region that he was unfamiliar with and quite honestly unsettled by. Was this really safe territory? Was Alamea really okay here? Agitatedly he paced, walking feet from the invisible line that marked the edge of the territory Seracia and the neighboring free lands. Pale, frosty blue eyes peered inward, assessing everything that he could see for manner of protection or guardedness. How large was the territory anyway? Was there possibly more secluded places within? How am I going to find her?

Impatience getting the better of him, the mostly grey youth stopped his rambling and leaned his head back to howl, calling forward whoever happened to be nearby in order to find out from them whether the Valhallans had truly come this way or if his keen nose had been surprisingly misled to the wrong location.