Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-14-2013, 01:14 PM

Surreal seemed slow to accept a stranger - and Chrysanthe didn't blame the yearling one bit. But Preston was someone that the alpha had grown up beside, and unlike Neo, he had been loyal clear up until his disappearance. Memories of the brothers were filled with something bitter sweet in feeling, but she would happily greet her long lost brother, pleased with his resurgance and apparent devotion to his family. Although Glaciem had done away with much of the trust she had in lupine that weren't somehow related to her, she had not given up on her family. As he reared back and pulled her into a hug, she would grin,nuzzling her brother's cheek - a bubble of joy blooming in her chest hearing the sincerity in his laughter. She had nearly forgotten how sweet her sibling could be.

His adventures had done good for him, he seemed to have grown into himself. His tribalesque markings sat boldly on his pelt, and seemed to symbolize strength opposed to the exotic look he sported when he was younger, smaller. "I can't wait to see what you've learned Preston - your skills may be needed sooner than you expected. Believe it or not, we're not the worst of it." Her words held a somewhat omnious tone, but she didn't want to scare him off as soon as he came back. "Valhalla has gained a substantial enemy in Glaciem - it's new ruler is dead set on destroying us. You just missed the battle on the plains." She would explain regardless, not wanting to lie to Preston.

"Things should settle down while everyone heals - you have time to settle in." She could only hope he would still want to stay knowing that all was not as peaceful as when he left. "I would love to know more of your journey - what were these sea wolves like?" Did they live on the islands? Like the ones that lingered off of Alacritia's coasts? Or were they further out? Past the view or imagination of any of the wolves that lived on the mainland? The alpha was honestly curious, Preston had been gone for two years, it felt like an entire lifetime to the clay faced woman.