gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-14-2013, 09:22 PM

jupiter illidais

it was not difficult to spot the pelt of an alabaster wolf upon the rocks. then again, it was also difficult to not spot her own pelt, which, constructed of fiery hues, stuck out like a sore thumb among the verdant foliage and grasses of the meadow and the moss-coated boulders that lay scattered about. she took it upon herself to neutralize all attempts of being sneaky, and strolled casually in the direction of the other creature, a smile crossing her features, though the cause was ambiguous and difficult to discern. beside her toddled a familiar that hardly ever left her side--a chubby ball of onyx fur marked with alabaster across his chest, fur fuzzed out and beady obsidian eyes trained on the monochrome-pelted lass up ahead.

"quit being a grouch, she chided, nose wrinkling at her companion and his bad attitude, "she hasn't even done anything. in fact, we're the ones walking up to her.

"well, i don't like the look of her!" came his stubborn, childish reply. jupiter sighed and shook her head at her friend's antics. despite the fact that at times his anger was justified, he was still young for his species, and had moments where he acted worse than a newborn. jupiter turned her lavender sights upon the ash-marked creature up ahead, stopping a few yards away to gaze up at the fae.

"greetings. you look awful lonely," she commented, voice quite chipper as iterjup filled her outward personality, eager to forcibly break the hiatus that the demeanor had been set on due to pack issues. "i'm jupiter! and this is my really grouchy companion, mercury, but don't mind him. and you are?"

? 278 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
kind of a bad post, sorry.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.