ardent

Carry Me, Carry Me, Carry Me Now

Thane

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2013, 09:23 PM
The brute neared as he followed the call of Collision. What was it that required almost the entire pack to be here, he would find out. Excitement prickled at the brute's paws as he guessed this would be a pack meeting. Perhaps more order wuld be established as they all picked themselves back up from the dirt they had all been pushed into. Thane's aqua blue eyes stared straight forward as he broke into a run, he didn't want to be as late as he hoped he wasn't. Maybe next time he wouldn't wander too far from the pack lands. Who knows what he may run into out there in the unknown. but there were so many sights to see, scents to smell, new lands to explore! He also enjoyed observing the different variety of animals that inhabited the areas; for he had enjoyed the hunting too. Maybe this was truly a new start, leave everything behind and start anew.

This was his life and he had to take control of it starting now. As the black brute came upon the grouping of wolves he slowed to a walk as he approached to let the words fall from his muzzle.

"If I may state the pros and cons of my attributes I can do anything but healing. I will fight if need be; but I have come to the final verdict that I lean more towards hunting. What can I say, I will take whatever is bestowed upon me." he said as he never broke his serious complexion; and kept his aqua blue eyes right on Collision as he spoke.