ardent

alright

Enzo

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 08:22 PM

It amused her, the power she held over him in particular. He was helpless, defenseless against even prey at this point. Any being as large or larger than he would strike fear into his heart, she perhaps even more so. It was enthralling, this power, and she wondered if she might make use of it. Oh pity D?lia wasn't here. Though, she wasn't quite sure a blind wolf would be any service at all - though it would be easy enough to repay him. He would introduce himself as Typhon, an interesting name. ?Dior,? she would charmingly emit, emphasis on the french nature of her calling. ?I must admit, Typhon, if I must find myself in the company of a wolf - you certainly aren't the worst.? Perhaps it was the fact that he didn't see himself as having any semblance of a chance against her. Flattery was quite easily appealing to the feline - and his obvious fear and respect of her was a step in that direction. ?How long have you been without sight?? She wondered if he knew of any of the wonders of the world, or if he had been oblivious to them all of his life. She scarcely knew what she would do without her sight.

?speak,?