Summertime Sadness

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
11-14-2013, 10:26 PM

ooc;; PREPARE YOURSELF, WINTER IS COMING xD

He offered a smile, but only a slight one, as she gave her response. It was a relief to the beta to know that the number of medics in the pack would grow. Since the war had started, his concern for the health and safety of the pack had done nothing but grow. Unfortunately, the fact that he was concerned about anything had come to irritate him beyond words. Concern was something foreign to him, and yet it had felt so natural since the birth of his children. Fatherhood certainly had brought change.

We would be glad to have you, welcome to Tortuga. Seraphim gave a slight bow before sitting back on his haunches and wrapping his tail about his paws. We have three healers that I know of, and I do not doubt that at least one of them would be willing to teach you more about the area's plants. Here you will be called Guaritore. I am the Duca, which is most often called Beta, and our Re, or Alpha, is Taurig. He paused, giving her a moment to take in the information before continuing.

We have few rules here. Taurig asks only that we are respectful, that all disputes are mediated without fighting in order to keep peace, and that everyone makes an effort to support the pack. It is also asked that you inform the Re if you take a mate as a courtesy. Do you have any questions?

talk, think

THANK YOU CANTTINA!