ardent

One Step Closer

Hureia

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2013, 09:48 PM

The dame sat and watched as an orange wolf walked up to her with a Tasmanian white femme devil at her side. Oh how she felt ever so cautious now, those animals can be brutal and vicious. Time seemed to go by ever so slowly as she sat on her haunches waiting. A smart and wise thing she was, it was them coming to her, not her to them. Oh how Hureia was excited for meeting another wolf, this would be somewhat interesting she supposed. Finding her brother would have to wait for now,he would be alright for the time she spent with these two strangers.

It was only when the orange femme was close enough to give a greeting and state her loneliness then and there. Until she introduced her companion before asking er of her name. What an odd bunch, but she could not judge,only respect.

"My name is Hureia Tsarev, and yes I have been rather lonely. I have been searching for my brother in hopes of finding him in these lands."

"May I ask your name as well?" she said as her head tilted to the right as she questioned the dame.

If this dame had ever run into her brother surely she would know; Hureia had the same aqua blue eyes as his, and a giant X on her back as he had X's. She had gray on her legs as did he. and lined ears as did he. But so far there was no luck.If only his pelt were the lightest of whites or the oddest of colors would she be able to find him. But no, his hide had to be black as hers was white. It almost scared her of how she took after their mother and he after their father. The dame shivered at the thought. Maybe they were looking down on them both from the stars above.

Hureia smiled at the dame before her as she awaited a reply of some sorts. The wolf seemed nice and friendly, but she still had to be cautious of the company she keeps. As the dame sat there her mind went back to when their family was one and still alive. Their parents were somewhere doing their duties, keeping the kingdom in check; while she and her brother both puppies tussled in the snow. The femme could only smile at the thought for she hoped that it wcould be relived one day.

Oh how so many would see them as crazy wolves, but all they wanted was their family, what did they do to deserve this. Maybe it was all her fault, she was the one who had fallen in love in the first place. With no ties to the rival pack everything would be fine now. Thane would be the alpha or king while she would rule secondly. as for the second alpha surely amber would have been assigned to him. Oh how the most preposterous thing was his to be arranged mate. It was just uncalled for. But maybe Amber did love Thane, she would never know.For all Hureia knew her and her brother were the last two alive of everyone that ever was.