ardent

LET ME BE YOUR KNIGHT

Seth

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2013, 01:15 AM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:630px; border:1px solid #000000; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#12111f">

Alone in the cool air, he scented another, long before she made her appearance. Ears trained forward expectantly, he searched for her, and found his eye resting on an ivory woman with violet eyes. She greeted him, stopping close to him, but yet maintaining a distance away. 'Hello,' she greeted, going on to speak again, 'What brings you out here? Looking for a spar perhaps? I'd be glad to oblige if you are' A slight smile met his jaws, as he looked at her, at least she seemed friendly and older than he. Perhaps he could learn from her a little.

"Hello." He returned her greeting before going on to answer her questions. [b]"Yes ma'am, I'm hoping to find someone to spar with, I think. I'm wanting to better myself to serve my pack as best as I can." He answered her proudly, his tail wagging gently, his stance fairly relaxed, as he assumed more conversation would follow before they began, though perhaps that was youthful arrogance.

Speech,