Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-16-2013, 01:14 PM

She would listen carefully to Haku as he answered her question. His first words would already tell her what Dhiren had, it wasn't the same. Jupiter was a bit more enclosed than before, war had risen and there was talk that Ludicael would be involved soon. Since the meeting, there had been tension in the air. Ah, so ti was true. Aria would sigh at the news, giving a small shake of her head. Before saying anything a look of what could be called defeat made its way onto her face, had she been alpha this wouldn't have happened. She would open the leaf bundle, spread the five herbs out in a row. "I would like you to leave Ludicael, Haku. I brought you there and I feel it is no longer safe..." She would finally say in a soft tone, lifting her head to meet his gaze. She was serious, worried for his safety. The woman had hoped the pack would become a second home for her, and after giving her loyalty and working hard for it, she had been stabbed in the back. "It is... a big thing to ask for, so please make the decision you want, not what you think I want."

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"