gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-14-2013, 10:50 PM

jupiter illidais

she pondered over the surname, finding it relatively unfamiliar, as there were not many that she knew the surname of in these lands, as it so happened. it was here that she mentioned a brother, and she flicked her ear with curiosity, tilting her head as she thought. so many wolves looked alike nowadays that it was difficult to tell some of them apart.

"nobody cares about your goddamned bro--"

the downright rude reply of the foul-tempered tasmanian devil was promptly stifled by a sharp rap on the scab on his nose from his lupine companion, and this reprimand was backed up with a harsh glare. jupiter's tail had found its way upward and she flicked her ears backward as she looked upon mercury with disappointment. even if he hardly played along with any sort of iterjup scheme because he didn't care, he was never this bad. at this rate, he would scare the lass away, though she didn't seem too skittish at the moment.

"i'm terribly sorry. he's terrible today." she shook her head, and then chuckled in an attempt to lighten the mood, going on to deliver a humorous comment. "maybe he's being mean because he has a crush on a pretty lass such as yourself," she complimented, offering a good-natured smile. mercury hissed with disdain and turned around, plodding off back the way he had come. she only glanced at him, and snickered at his childish pouting. "he never goes far. anyway, i am jupiter, the alpha of a pack of these lands known as ludicael. what might the name of your brother be, hureia?" she inquired in a friendly manner, trying to make up for her ornery accompaniment's bad attitude.

? 284 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
--/--

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.