ardent

Singing in the Colours of Twilight

Dawn

gems
size
build
player
11-17-2013, 12:34 PM

This male seemed all too keen on proving his innocence, so the golden dancer let her guard down a little, relaxing enough to seat herself as the chocolate furred male had done, unusually long tail wrapped around broad golden paws. Then her voice would find itself slithering from between her ebony lips as her grassy gaze found his. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little edgy around guys... Back home they were all rapists and murderers.. You can never be too careful." She told him, her voice trailing off uneasily and her eyes turned to the ground, her muzzle lowering as well as she stared at the dying grasses sheepishly. Why had she given away that information? For all she knew he could be working for someone who hoarded women, or worse... Turning her gaze upwards once more, she offered a sheepish smile and let her mezzo-soprano voice fall from her lips. "I'm sorry about that.. Let's just change the subject." She said with a giggle, smiling slightly in an attempt to remove the awkwardness from the situation. Then she continued, looking into the male's cobalt blue eyes. "So how long have you been in these lands?" She asked, her eyes dead set on his own. Why was she letting her guard down so much? This was crazy, he was probably thinking the same thing as the rest of them did, he just seemed like he cared because he was a better actor than the rest of them...

Speech,