gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
11-17-2013, 11:45 PM

Surreal instantly turned the attention back on him after telling him about the terrors of the war, and only a few of those he was sure. He caught the small tremor that went through her at the mentioning of them capturing her uncle and his heart sank. She didn't deserve to go through all this turmoil and pain. No one did, especially someone as genuinely kind as Surreal.

He nodded in response to her own questions, saying, "I did find Taurig and he took me in. He's okay, all things considered, you know. He shrugged, trying to not let it bother him as much as it did. He had never really even met the brute that he called his father, but just knowing that his own blood was tied to this awful war was disgraceful enough.

Falk wished he could comfort Surreal in some way, but he had no idea how. "If there's anything I can do to help, please just let me know. Anything at all. I'm afraid I got to Alacrtis too late to really help with the fighting and I don't know how to do much else... but maybe I can help with something else." He honestly didn't know if he could possibly be good at anything other than fighting, but if Surreal wished for it then he would try his best to accomplish it.

Speech
Thought
Others