gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-15-2013, 09:01 AM

jupiter illidais

she settled down calmly onto her haunches, tail curling to wrap about her from paws as she kept her gentle gaze upon the troubled she-wolf perched above on a stony level. jupiter blinked as she reviewed her words, and hoped that hureia had taken the correct meaning from them when she had spoken of her rank. the orange-pelted lass had hoped that it would come across as helpful and knowledgeable, because, by experience, alphas were often acquainted with many. though the ludicael leader wasn't extremely experience, she had also met a good amount of wolves over the past few days, and there was a good chance that she knew the male that she spoke of. that was, if he was here, which he probably wasn't.

"thane?!" came jupiter's startled reply the moment she heard the name, but she restrained herself afterward, lowering back down to her original sitting position and allowing for hureia to finish to make up for what would probably be considered a rude introduction. jupiter's auds tipped back and she averted her celestial gaze before speaking up once more. "oh, well, he's alive, and so is that eagle of his. unless he didn't have it when you two had last met..." she tilted her head at the alabaster-pelted she-wolf, taking in her features, allowing for the pieces of the puzzle to fall together. now that she stared hard enough, they were almost opposites in appearance, but somehow related. didn't thane have white-rimmed ears on a black pelt? or had she imagined it? and didn't he have lighter-shaded X's scored naturally upon the planes of his back?

"he was one of the four (including myself) that vied for ludicael when the land was still contested. i beat him in a dominance battle for the rights to challenge for the pack. he wasn't serious injured, just some scares and some swelling for a little while..." she examined hureia with mild interest. "maybe he wanted the pack for you, since it seems like you two might have cared for each other, if you're out looking for him like this. maybe he anticipated you coming to find him?" did jupiter feel guilty about having won that battle? no. she had done what she had felt was right, and that was that. she inwardly pitied him for having his dreams crushed, but, heck, it happened, right?

? 394 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
--/--

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.