IN MY BODY, IN MY HEAD

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
11-18-2013, 02:04 AM
Nooo worries c:

There was a look of innocence about the white babe and Demyan could see it. Though she claimed to be talented in the art of war, it was clear that she didn't have much experience when it came to dealing with the opposite sex. Though he could tell that she was cocky and extremely self absorbed, she was still merely a child, innocent to the evils of the world. Innocent to the evil that Demyan presented to her. If she knew what his intentions were, would she continue this idle conversation with him or would she try to run? Regardless of what she did, she wouldn't be leaving here today without knowing what it felt like to be with a man.

Amusement would glitter in his cyan eyes as he watched the stupid bitch lower herself into defenses, as if waiting for him to attack her. Stupid child, he wouldn't attack her unless she provoked him or decided to run away from him. And so far she hadn't done either of those things. Yet anyways. LARGER SCARS PROVE NAUGHT BUT GREATER MISTAKES IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE, MY FRIEND. She tried to return the favor, but Demyan merely rolled his eyes, Nickolai hissing with disdain from his high perch at the little wench. Greater mistakes, or perhaps I'm just more willing to take risks than a scared little bitch? He would snarl back at her, taking a few more steps forward until his toes were brushing against the cool water, hungry gaze roving over her pale frame. She was asking for a good fucking and he was more than willing to give it to her.

Talk like this