What a Pleasant Surprise

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-19-2013, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013, 02:19 AM by Dhiren.)

His bi-colored eyes twinkled with curiosity at the words Aria spoke. From what he understood, Amenti had a crazy lady that ran it. He didn't want to go anywhere near the pack; he would rather die. Blinking blankly, his ears perked at Aria's touch and he nuzzled her back to accept her apology. "It's not your fault, Aria." His tone was soft as he spoke, not wanting what he had to say to vibrate through the caverns and out to where others of Ludicael could hear him. "I have noticed a difference in how Sol Jupiter has been acting since I was little. She seems more distant...as if something is on her mind and she can't seem to find it."
It was the first time in a long time Dhiren had confided in someone outside of family. His aunts and uncles were large in numbers and he adored them for it, but sometimes he liked to be on his own. By finding Aria, it was a nice change of pace for the growing boy. Being away from all of the estrogen gave him a chance to be himself. He looked up at her with his wide gold and silver eyes as he continued to speak. "I wish there was something I could do, but I know that I can't help everyone. I think I would make myself tired if I didn't take some time for me...ya know?"

Speech,