ardent

Bad Luck

Newt

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2013, 12:29 PM

Her velvet ear swivel backwards as he called out to her. She turned her head ever so slightly, just enough to keep his body in her view. Her brow rose at his question and she all but laughed at his words. Her mouth curling into a wicked smile as she spoke, ?Oh don?t I? A little lost mouse searching for the lion that protects him? I use to be that mouse once, So long ago, whimpering in the darkness of my mind and waiting for the warmth of my lion to come.? She said wistfully. As if the memory brought her joy. Then the poison seeped back into her eyes and she laughed bitterly. ?My lion never came back. She never wanted me to begin with. So I became my own lion and here I stand looking into the mirror of my past in the form of a shaking little mouse.? Her voice was dark and filled with dark promises. Her tail flicked behind her as he growled for her to stay.

?Aren?t we a touchy thing. It would do you some good to show some proper manners little mouse. If you want answers, all you need to do is ask, not throw your voice around in some false bravado.? She said with amusement. She turned around to walk back. The line had been cast and he was nibbling on her bait. All he needed to do was bite down, just once, and he would belong to her. She could feel herself wandering closer towards him. He kept the distance and she damned that distance to hell. She would be on him in moment and if he ran, oh please let him run, she would pin him and make him see the truth.

Something inside her stirred and her ears flicked with aggravation. Oh her master would have her head for this. She was certain of that and she had never thought to be the one to bring any more abominations into this world. Though, she thought not of the children that nestled deep inside her stomach, barley a whisper of what they would be, but she knew they were there. She wouldn?t allow them to be abandoned as she was. She would love them, in her strange way, but it wouldn?t be like any normal mother hood. She shook the thoughts away. He was a frail thing and she wouldn?t be risking their lives if she chose to pounce on him. Her stomach was thick and hard from her well-worked muscles.

?If you run, I promise you?ll regret it.? She said gently, yet all the violence was there in her eyes. Waiting to be unleashed. He was not her master and so she would make herself his. She could be his lion. She knew the way. She had taught herself after all. With memories of that laughing face, that face that mocked her, called her ugly, in her head she had forged her weakness as her armor and knew who she was. Did he?