ardent

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
11-20-2013, 10:08 AM

The younger she-wolf was quick to her tongue, her words sharp, but blinded by her age. A chuckle drew from his chest, eyes rolling back into his head with laughter, and he moved to speak, only to be cut off by the strange faced adult. Casting her a cross look, he listened as a black pup shifted out of the drift, and he rolled his eyes at it. The young black scrap of fur introduced himself as Kyung Armada, apparently he was his half brother. Interesting.

He moved forward, as graceful as he could manage at his young age, his head held high, eyes proud as he moved to stand in front of adult, and to take the other pups out of the limelight. "I am Genesis Armada, son of Isardis and Argent." He introduced himself proudly, clearly taking pride in the annoucement of who his parents were. He was of royalty after all, shouldn't a prince act in accord. "I am out exploring." He stated simply, his words falling from his mouth with cold finality.

ooc: please excuse any spelling errors, i'm not on my laptop, so it's rather difficult to check them. (curses at lab computers)

Speech,