ardent

take off your skin

Ammon

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2013, 06:12 PM

It was his own fault for slipping into that which he was most comfortable, his native Italian tones. Often reserved for talking to those who spoke the same language. In retrospect, it had been quite rude of him. So, he offered a slight nod - he was not one to apologize over trivial things such as feelings. " ah, i suppose i forget that this is not my native homeland. " He relaxed a bit more as the conversation progressed. there was no need to feel so tense as she was only a child. a ghost of a smile tugged at his maw but only twitched into a slight smirk.

He could almost feed off of her youth as he observed her. Ammon did hold slight surprise that she held no comment about his scar, but if conditioned properly - he suspected that her response was appropriate. Never giver a stranger something to work off of. His accent didn't prove to be much of a problem as she responded to him. " It is good that you see beauty in things that are dark and different. it will benefit you someday " Sticking to English, his tone was austere and somber. It was a simple statement, he hadn't meant to profess a proverb. Ammon switched to his more charming self, how was he to extract information if he was volatile and brutish. " Ah, mio dolce Ara, such a lovely name. " My sweet Ara. He whispered gentle, carefully as he watched her. " I am called Ammon, someday that information might be quite valuable - it is in my homeland " He spoke cryptically, but softly still. It was still quite.

Interaction had happened so scarcely on his journey to this land that he had almost forgotten how to interact with other. But he was slipping into a dark comfort in this conversation with Ara, Ammon did manage to keep his guard up - always on the alert. It was hard to tell who to trust.

" speech "