gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-20-2013, 02:34 PM

. . .

Rina's heart thudded violently, sending shudders throughout her body. Her eyes weren't filled with fear, but with just a hint of terror. Her bi-coloured gaze was steady as she looked into the cat's eyes. There was no point in struggling or any attempt of escape. The cat was simply to strong. Rina could see the cat's muscles tensing under it's black fur. It spoke with a silky, deep and foreign tongue.
?Puedo sacar el cordero de la c?rcel? You appear trapped. Should I rescue the lamb, or leave her for slaughter?
Freedom? Why offer her freedom when he was the one who took it only moments ago? Despite the cat's threatening prescense, there was a seductive quality about him. Though I must warn you- freedom always comes with a price. Ah. The catch. Rina had her freedom taken from her, and she wanted it back, but for what? It's not exactly like she had complete freedom before, being in a cold, stone prison for about half a year. It seemed that whenever a cat was around, there was trouble. It's just a shame it always seemed to land on Rina. All right. I'll pay the price, whatever it may be. To Rina's surprise, the words came out steady.

. . .