size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
11-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Sin Armada

Red stained ears remained concentrated on the form in front of him, intense interest reflecting in his pupils and dilating eyes. Would he receive the information he so craved? Or would he be denied and stand facing yet another blockage in his path? A smirk perked the corner of his lips again, ever rising intensity in his amber glare. So, it seemed that this man's father was similar to his own. Sin only knew that his biological father had left not long after he was born, and stories were heard of him bringing destruction and havoc as well as planting his seeds wherever he went.

?Tell my boy, do you know the name of your dame and sire?? Slitted orbs stared hard at the male before him, his possible blood line. Though there seemed to be no doubt that this, "Unai" was indeed his relative. Though as to what part of his family he would be, would hopefully be revealed soon enough. "My mother was a harsh tribal woman by the name of Nephisa Oihana. My father...I can't seem to recall his name, all I know is he was an Albino that would stop at nothing for power. And that is who I intend to seek out."

Left ear twitched slightly as his tail tip twitched against his toes. He awaited the response of Unai, and if need be he would keep pressing for a name to the Albino whom he sought.