Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Bane adjusted his paws on the shore as he sat down in the muck, keeping his one good eye on the youth to his front and ears swiveling. This yearling sure had a bland pelt... that is if you discounted the dried blood caked on. The youngster obviously must not know the importance of washing your fur free of gore and other bodily viscera after taking down large prey, Bane giving a slowly blink in observation of the youth. Quite the strange one, quite the strange one...

The elder wolf gave a nod at the thought, though he did so right when the youth spoke and Bane clarified the gesture so it didn't seem like he acknowledged that he didn't know where he was. "Not lost, I know exactly were I am... and your right, I don't know what kind of protrusion is awaiting a misplaced paw underwater. Probably best if I just stick to the shoreline from now on." It then occurred to Bane, they'd never swapped names... the twice-banished rectifying the mistake and hoping to provide a little more conversation before leaving. Loneliness was beginning to become a factor in his exhile. "The names Bane young one, and yours?"
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•