Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-21-2013, 02:45 AM

The lesson that was to be taught by the large male was unexpected for Odette. She hadn't realized that her ramblings on about not being smart enough to live on her own would produce such a result. Instead of voicing her surprise at the words he spoke, Odette obediently followed the massive form. Seven-month-old paws left imprints in the sand as she turned and walked the invisible track that the male was walking on. This should be interesting.
She didn't know what to expect, but Odette's curiosity was mounting with each stride. The spawn of Gargoyle and Ocena was eager to see what would come of this unknown lesson of sorts. She pondered the outcome and how it would affect her skills as a novice hunter and fighter. Secretly, she was keener on the fighting tactics that could be learned, so her bi-colored eyes twinkled with the perception she hoped to gain. "What will you show me?" was all she asked, for she didn't want to seem overanxious of such a lesson he would teach.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!