gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 12:07 PM

. . .

Rina watched the cat, suddenly yelping as his claw's sunk deep into her shoulders. Rina's heart slowed a little in her visible ribs. She knew there was no chance of escape. Anyway, she'd already submitted. His blue eyes glistened, thejr catlike beauty obvious. If you want your freedom, you must first swear your loyalty to the man who instilled life back into you. My rules are simple: you allow me to mark you, and your freedom is yours. You may roam as you wish, meet who you desire, and return to me when you feel best- but I warn you lamb, I do not take defiance lightly. Despite your newly found freedom you still belong to me. If I call, you come, no questions asked- and if I catch you indulged in the tastes of another man, even another mutt, I will gouge out your eardrums and rip your eyes from their sockets so you may never see or hear again. Do I make myself clear, little lamb? Rina's eyes widened at the man' terms. They were strict, and came with a price if broken. Her breath caught before she replied. Yes. I agree to your terms. I do wish to know what the "mark" is, though. She swallowed. What was it? Perhaps a piece of fur? A bite? A claw mark?

. . .