Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-21-2013, 10:44 PM

Cirala had always known that her brother had never felt at home in Ahlon, though she certainly couldn?t imagine what has felt for Uroril. They had welcomed him upon his return to their sides and yet, he had rejected it, though not directly. He had obviously not been happy there. Often she had wondered why he simply didn?t return to his father?s pack, he had that privilege after all! Something his sisters didn?t have, though she certainly didn?t want it. She didn?t blame him for being distant; she blamed him for not trying to fix that, for not putting in the effort to reconnect with his estranged family.
But no if he wanted to be stubborn and mopey she wouldn?t try to change him, she doubted it would work anyways. Her jaw locked, she watched him as he drank in her words. She had never been a very good liar, but then it was a trait she did not need much, still there were times when she wished she could. She couldn?t explain why she had followed him, couldn?t explain why she cared but at the very least he could have been a slight bit thankful that someone seemed to care.
He spoke again, bringing up the question she didn?t have an answer for. She shifted, uncomfortable. She couldn?t tell him that she didn?t know the reason, it was dumb enough without having to be spoken allowed. Still he would press her with another question. "No she did not." She relinquished. " I do not believe there is anything we could salvage, not anymore anyways."
He finally answered, and Cirala sighed. "I do not pretend Ahlon is some heaven on earth but that does not mean I do not miss it. " She watched him for a moment, a question tugging at her mind. "Why didn?t you try, to be a family?" It was personal but she had to know. "You speak of how Yahir left you but you didn?t have to be alone."

"Speech"