Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
11-21-2013, 11:57 PM

Stalking over in the cover of darkness, Rin moved with uncanny grace for one his age towards the scents of many. He spotted his brothers form in the night, and would move over with excitement. He had wondered where he had gone, and now he found them. He arrived just in time to hear the one called Genesis speak, and Rin rolled his eyes at the boys foolish pride. "we're all the kids of Isardis. That doesn't make you anymore special then us." he stated with annoyance to the boys arrogance. Turning to Eulari, he smiled as his tail wagged, glancing to his brother Kyuung with a smile before looking back at her. "My name is Rincavornon, but you can call me Rin!" he told her happily. A smirk on his face as he would ruin the arrogant boys obvious attempt at stealing the attention.

Turning towards Irune, he smiled to her with kind eyes. "Being a star is a fascinating idea, and if you put your mind to it you can be anything! We're all stars, well, those that want to be one" he told her, casting a disdainful glance towards Genesis. He had heard his remark to the girl earlier, and although they were all half siblings, Genesis just seemed to rub him the wrong way.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!