Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-22-2013, 09:56 PM

She wasn't kept waiting long. A female's voice made her ears prick, and her fur bristle slightly. She saw the cave inhabitant's eyes glinting in the darkness before she saw the rest of her, materializing from the shadows like she was part of them. Arayne's nervous demeanor became somewhat more self-assured as she realized this wolf was smaller than her, but she knew that appearances could be deceiving.

Her ears flattened at the stranger's contemptuous words. "No, I'd be dumb if I waltzed in without checking first." she corrected. "I could smell that someone had been in here recently, but I had no idea if they were still here." She growled quietly to herself, looking over her shoulder at the snowfields again. She had come all this way, surely it would have to be worth asking her. "Look, I'm just trying to find somewhere I can stay in the event a blizzard rolls in. I'm not made for this kind of climate." She turned back to the black wolf. "Don't suppose you'd be willing to let me have a corner of the cave somewhere?" She wasn't very hopeful that her request would be granted. The ebony wolf didn't strike her as the kind willing to share. "Speech"