Enjoying Your Cage?

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
11-22-2013, 10:02 PM

"I am in love with the word of death, and the being of it all"

The shining moonlight filtered down on them. Ryouta, lowered her eyes. For the longest time she was mad, at herself, at everyone. Which was the main attraction of her insanity. After her father had tried to slaughter her mother, well rather he did. She had just felt the world needed to burn and collapse around her. In a variety of colors in which death courted her. Those blue eyes blazed with the fire of many emotions. Ones she never showed to anyone, regardless of who they were. But the pain Raven was feeling was something Ryu understood, more than any would understand the crap life that they lived. Her snout pressed gently against the nape of the smaller woman as she pulled it away at the same time. "For the longest time I was angry. I was Jealous of her. The woman who took care of us all no matter how anyone looked at it, she was commendable. And we couldn't convey our feelings to her even if we tried." She raised her head and looked at the silver moon. Tail flicking back and forth.
"You are always, always welcome here Raven. I love you to say in the least, and you can stay if you wish I wish you to stay but I will not shackle you. I may not be a replacement, but I sure as hell understand your feelings." Ryu lowered her head. She never cried ever, no matter how much pain she felt anymore. It was simply shock in it, as she pulled back her lips in a frown. Contradicting her usual smiling face, the scars moving uncomfortable around her flesh. "I care for my own, and you have always been my own since I joined Amenti. I am insane and cruel by choice to those I wish. Ryu, to you and no other. The only other who has whispered that nickname is the queen." Granting someone her nickname was something like selling her soul and shackling things against her. Her eyes moved to another side, Raven's turn to speak. Ryu in her life had never said such words. Hell, Raven had never seen her like this. Since they first met on the deck in that weird meeting when Ryu decided she was obsessed with the black colored bi colored orbed woman. The two of them could spill all of the blood in the world, and as it stood, everyone else could fuck off.

Speech,