Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-23-2013, 01:11 AM

It seemed Irune was going to be the only one to help dig out the black male. Head turned as the older female spoke asking for their names. The gray meaning stepped up like he was some kind of wolf who was special. Blah blab blab.. she muttered. Just then the black male she was trying to help popped up with a grunt. Kyung was his name, she smiled at him tail wagging. So Genesis and Ky were related? They didn't seem to know till now. She continued to dig at the snow till she stood at Ky's side to warm him up.

Another pup, this one brown joined them standing close to Ky. She giggle at his attempt to take Genesis's spotlight of attention. She like this Rin already, maybe they could all be friends! She squinted her amber eyes happily at his remark to her. I'm Irune and my momma is Eris. I don't know my dad though..But miss who are you?. she replied to them. She walked over to the pale faced female and sniffed her leg before nuzzling her. Irune was getting tired hungry and cold. It was some adventure so far on her first time out. She yawned with a squeak before plopping her rear down in the snow, ignoring Genesis. Her opinion was that if someone was going to act like that then it was best to ignore them.

Speech,