Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-23-2013, 08:11 AM

(xD Lesbian rescue!

If this does come to a claim Arwen, would you be okay with her getting away for the moment? I'm just trying to keep her timeline from getting scrambled up.)

Arayne had been seriously contemplating a fight when they were joined by a second female, similar in color to Sebastian. At first, she watched the newcomer warily, but when she spoke, Arayne's expression shifted to confusion, followed quickly by a brief feeling of understanding. Ohhhhh. She pressed her side against the other female's, and adopted a properly waif-like look, trying to play the part of missing lover. It was an odd way to rescue someone, to be sure, but she wasn't about to pick and choose who could help her. Besides, alignment was not really something she judged on.

She gave Sebastian a smug smile, feeling braver now that she had another wolf on her side. Unfortunately, it seemed he wasn't having any of it. She winced internally as he picked apart their ruse, stalking around the two she-wolves. Arayne watched him carefully, ready to come to her "girlfriend's" aid if he attacked. When the male asked for her name, she snorted, attempting to ignore his proof that she was still a lone wolf. "I don't see why I should give it to you, especially since you've neglected to give me yours." If she knew his name, perhaps she could better avoid him."Speech"