ardent

Bad Luck

Newt

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2013, 10:52 PM

Words, unknown to her, erupted from his mouth in a failed attempt to offend. She had been called every name possible so what was another new one? She blinked uncaring eyes at him as he asked her to leave him be and yet asked if she knew of his brother. Which was it? To leave him be or to answer his question. She could see the world folding around his eyes. His mind judging how far he could go. She knew the signs of a bolt in another wolf body. Saw the edges of him quiver and twitch as he thought about the best options. She waited patiently as the results of his decision played across his features for a brief moment and he was bolting away from her.

She watched him, her body filling with excitement, but she allowed him the illusion of freedom. She would toy with him a little. It was funny how so many assumed that simply because she was large and bulky meant she was slow. She began to move. Allowing the fluid motion of her limbs to stretch and pull. She curled her head to crack her neck and spine as she followed him at a slow trot for a moment. Giving him the idea that she was indeed slow. She breathed in and out with ease and allowed her claws to scratch the ice as she followed after him. She could feel the panic riding the air like a welcome morsel just waiting to be tasted.

The distance between them had grown a bit but the playing was over. She wouldn?t allow him to think he had won completely. She stretched her stride and used her weight to push her after him. The inches slowly dissolved away and soon his ivory figure came rushing closer and closer. She couldn?t help her laugh as she edged close to his rump. The ice sprayed her face as she snapped at his rump but not catching anything. She was teasing him. Making him think he still stood a chance to get away from her. She snapped again, closer this time, grazing fur as she bit at him. She allowed her laugh to fill the air. It echoed around them. Victory was soon coming and he would find himself in a world of pain. She had warned him after all.

She moved just a touch to the right of his back left thigh. Moving to give them just enough distance to hurt him if she threw her weight at him. She smiled as the smell of fear filled the air around her and she drank it. Her violet eyes glowing with a far away dominance that very rarely anyone saw from her. She was a queen now and she would need to display it more often. She pushed her weight into him. Slamming her shouldering into his thigh and using her weight to make him crash. She followed after him and snarled, grabbing at his shoulder, and pushing her weight above him to stop him from moving and pin him beneath her. She bit down hard, feeling the flesh part in her jaws, blood rushed into her mouth and she gulped it down with swift swallow.

She shook her head forcibly, but didn?t wrench her teeth to hurt his shoulder further then her bite. She growled a warning that spoke of volumes more pain if he dared to even think of moving then released his shoulder. She licked her lips and smiled above him. Not that he could see it but she couldn?t help the darkness that entered her voice. ?I warned you it wouldn?t be wise to run little mouse. I am a lion and you are just as I name you a mouse. Run away again and you?ll receive more then just a simple sprain and shoulder wound. I?ll take something far more valuable away from you.? She whispered the last against his ears as if he was her lover. She licked his face gently and laughed again. ? You left without so much as an answer to your question. We must work on these horrid manners of yours.? She said mater of fact. As if he belonged to her since the moment she had spotted him. ?I am laying my claim on you little mouse. I will be your lion, unwanted or wanted I care not all you must know is you belong to me. Your brother is gone. Left you for ashes on the wind. I wont allow this. You will come with me, belong to me, and serve me as I protect you.? She said with finality. She would have no argument from him. No protest. Or he would have more pain to feel from her hungry teeth.

Ooc: power play permission granted