Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-24-2013, 01:53 AM

Her complaining had paid off, for the male was obliging to teach her the ways of hunting and fighting. It made the seven-month-old wag her tail in pleasure, for the idea of honing her skills brought the idea of power and keeping it swell in her brain. The plans were working themselves in her mind, but she didn't voice them like she had in front of Bask and Kairos. The part of Gargoyle that she had inherited was growing, causing her to keep more of her thoughts to herself than before. It wasn't a bad trait, and she was happy about it.
When they had found a nice spot for potential practicing, Odette's ears perked at his question. His looming form didn't stir any fear in the pup, and that was another sign of her father. She listened to his inquiry and she waited for the proper amount of time to pass before she said, "Fighting. I know a little about hunting, but I would rather know how to defend myself. Food is important, but being on guard can come in handy, too." She talked as if she knew all about it. Bah.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!