Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
11-24-2013, 03:17 PM
OOC: Do you want to start a thread in glaciem and wait for someone to get him, or presume he get there in this thread?

As they'd walk, information was spilling and flailing all around. It was then Guinevere stupidly realised what has just happened and she wanted to go no further. These nothern wolves already had her sister, and it was her fear to be caught up just like her. Though Guinevere was curious, how was she? was she ok? " Being the child of a king and queen doesnt mean you can push people around, little one. You may have inherited the title of prince but it doesnt mean others see you as one, because i certainly dont." The pale youth was becoming rather sharp and impatient, he was about 3 months old and felt as though he could walk all over her like nothing? Brat.

As the scent of glaciem filled her nose Guinevere would walk slower, more aware of the risks. " How much further do you need me to walk you, im not going to wait for someone to collect you at the borders. Its not safe to go towards another pack, especially if i dont know what isardis is really like."