ardent

I Just Wanna Fly

Preston

gems
size
build
player
11-24-2013, 06:10 PM

Glaciem? GLACIEM?! Of all the packs that he expected to trodd over the peace of Valhalla he would never have suspected Glaciem of all places. He was stunned for a moment, unable to speak as he looked into his sister's blind eye. Who was this monster of a wolf and why would he be so dead set on destroying Valhalla of all places, a home to friendly wolves and peaceful people. His attention returned to Chrysanthe as she asked him about his travels. "The sea wolves..." He said blankly. "The sea wolves! Right! They were smaller wolves, with dusk colored fur that fell off of them like waterfalls. Truly a beautiful sight." He chuckled. "They catch fish with beautiful colors, some almost twice their size and some with skin so rough it cuts your cheeks while you eat. They use every herb on the island, and even some remedies from the fish they catch, although...I'm not sure how much I can use here in the desert." He noted. "I'll just have to make a few trips to the islands I suppose." He said with a hearty laugh.

Speech!

CODING BY TIFF