ardent

Lest I Forget [ACCEPTANCE]

Melody

gems
size
build
player
11-25-2013, 02:32 AM
Melody waited calmly by the spot where she chose to summon the alpha, assuming that whoever may lead the pack in these lands was bound to have many duties to attend to before handling a rogue wanderer. Her auds twitched slightly towards the sound of footsteps approaching, but she dared not move for the danger of the alpha fearing an attack. She simply sat very still, highly attentive with her body tense and ready to spring.

At the sound of a female voice, the lady turned her head and met gazes with a pretty ivory dame. She tilted her head respectfully to the taller femme as she spoke, cocking her head in confusion at her words.

Do you seek a pack? If so you are not in the right place, milady.

She slowly turned her body to the woman, swooping her ginger tail behind her as she sat before the dame. "Are there not packwolves in this region, madame? Have my senses decieved me?" Her hazel eyes squinting in honest confusion to the white she wolf in front of her. Had she truly fallen across the wrong path once again? She had been so sure that she smelled pack scent lingering inthe growth.