Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-01-2013, 10:05 AM

Arayne followed Aislin's lead, puffing up her hackles and staring a lupine challenge at the black male. Her muzzle crinkled at his final boasts and threats. When he finally left, she couldn't resist a parting jibe (although an admittedly cowardly one, seeing as he had already turned tail). "I do so ever look forward to our next meeting," she called after him, the bratty princess in her briefly resurfacing. "I'll be sure to bring my girlfriend."

When he was a speck in the distance, she turned to Aislin, lips quirked with barely contained laughter. It finally rushed out in a boisterous torrent as she laughed at the sheer oddness of their ruse, as she laughed at his melodramatics, as she laughed as the sheer, heart-hammering terror she had felt transformed into shaky relief. "That," she said, sitting down and managing to recover herself, "was the most unorthodox way of rescuing someone I've ever seen." She grinned at Aislin, nodding her thanks. "I'm Arayne Na'Varra, a pleasure to meet you." She turned to look at Sebastian's pawprints in the sand. "Wish I had gotten his name, though. He looked like somebody I'll want to avoid from now on." Despite her boast as he left, the whole event had left her shaken. She had never been threatened like that before, and it frightened her. "Speech"