Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Thanking her for the rank, Aria sat back to let the alpha speak to other wolves. Holding her head high and sitting straight, waiting for her to readdress the whole group which didn't take too long. The female stoof tall, informing the wolves about what the pack would be like. They must obey her, she already knew that, if they didn't then there was no point i there being a pack of alpha. She did't care what they did either, as long as it didn't affect the pack. Aria gave a nod of her head, she would make sure that didn't hppen, seeing as she liked to play around at times. The pack was important, you should protect it.

With the mention of pups Aria chuckled as Jupiter threw a wink towards her and the other females. Shaking her head lightly with a grin, pups, she didn't have those on her mind. She needed to settle down and find a suitable mate before those would ever happen.

Going on with other things, the she-wolf listened closely to what Jupiter had to say further abobut the pack, going over the basics and mentioning they can challenge each other for ranks. She would keep that in mind. Since it seemed like it wa sover the she-wolf pushed herself and tooka step forward and bowed her head. "Thank you for allowing me to join, I will not disappoint you... For now I leave you to discuss further things with the others, and will go explore this new land I will now call home." She raised her head with a slight nod before turning and walking off.

[[ARIA EXIT]]