gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-16-2013, 01:04 PM

jupiter illidais

she stepped forth, bodice engaged in a rolling gait that didn't bother her sore muscles too badly, and mostly hid the fact that she was still injured from her battle for ludicael. celestial eyes of lavender sought out any presences in the battlefield that weren't engaged in violence. it didn't take long to pick two figures out that fit this description--first of all, they were standing, and second of all, it looked as if they were calmly talking.

the lass advanced steadily in their direction, a smile crossing her features even before she neared. snippets of their words snaked into her auds, taking the edge off of her nearly-unquenchable thirst for their dialogue. she came near enough in time to capture the tail end of the lad's dialogue, and by the time the last syllable dropped from his ebony lips she was nearly-parallel with the lass he had referred to as being chrysanthe, though there was two yard's worth of distance between them. jupiter's ears pressed forward to capture any after-thoughts that had the possibility of escaping either of the wolves, and after a slight moment she claimed the gap of silence as her own, filling it with her voice.

"greetings, cherokee. and, chrysanthe, if i heard correctly," she said gently, nodding to each one as she mentioned their names. the fire-pelted, planet-patterned lass settled down onto her haunches, shifting to make herself relatively comfortable. the less she had to stand, the easier it would be to make her injuries less apparent. she allowed for her lavender gaze to linger on chrysanthe, affability radiating from the relaxed set of features etched into her countenance. "i was born in these lands, and i can also offer my information." her timbre was fond and helpful, features positive as she awaited a reply.

? 300 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
hope you don't mind if i throw jupiter in! c:

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.