size
-
build
-
player
11-26-2013, 02:48 PM

Kusugra

words???

Beneath him lay such a helpless figure he was beginning to wonder if she was good enough to bring into his kingdom. Would she be able to serve her purpose, or would he have to kill her later down the road? He would give her the chance to prove herself, and should she succeed, along with his other mutts, they would all be promised a life filled with treasures far beyond their imaginations. Should everything go to plan he would come on top of all. He could feel it. "Wise choice." Lyrics would be chased by a venomous hiss as he lifted himself up to his full height and stepped off the woman. She seemed persuaded, why drag it on? He was a gentleman, not a cold blood killer. Yet. With quick movements he would turn 90 degrees toward his left so that he could place himself next to her, but his face would still linger over hers. "Yo esperaba que hubiera sido m?s desafiante. Quien no le guste una buena cazar ?" (I hoped you would have been more defiant. Who doesn't love a good chase?) A smirk would threaten to curl his lips as he spoke to her. If only she could understand him, if only anyone of them could. Did they really lack that much intelligence? "I must mark you. Are you ready miss snow?"

talk, think

Tagged: name | Word Count: ---