Let me escape this delusion of mine

Illja

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Illja
He stepped off her and spoke in a tongue that she did not understand. She smirked, regaining some of her prior confidence. Chan e thusa an aon daoine le chanan diofraichte a ghraidh. (you aren't the only person that has a different tongue my darling). She smiled and turned her head up to face him directly, rising to his height. Not quite managing to meet him, she was a few inches shorter then the man. I must mark you. Are you ready miss snow? she snorted, she would not care what he did. She was perfectly fine, trying to steady her breaths a little. Make your mark, I'm yours. she purred, almost in a whisper. She closed her eyes, Chan eil thu ach purraglas beag, chan e daoine as mo trom-laighe. (You're nought but a little cat, not exactly my nightmares.)
She yawned and tilted back her head, Well if you want a mark, you'd better hurry up. My patience is wavering black tiger. He would probably make her wear some sort of charm or give her a scar. She didn't really care. And what kind of mark do you desire?