size
-
build
-
player
11-26-2013, 06:46 PM

Kusugra

words???

She was really starting to piss him off. She had gone from obedient pup to disrespectful bitch in less than ten seconds. Was she really that easy to stir? Did she not know how to keep her cool, how to keep up a front? Was she really ready to swear into his mafia with no voice? Again he would reconsider, but as of right now he needed anything he could pull in. Either way he needed her.

His eyes would follow her as she rose from the ground and to her height, which was still lower than his. He didn't understand why they were so small and easy to overpower. Where was the fun? He would ignore he other language, because he simply did not know it. "Jaguar. I am a jaguar." He would correct her before he continued. "What I want is simple. You can live without it, and I have my reasons for wanting it. You may not understand it, but I do- and that's all that matters. Give me your voice." The sentence would fall effortlessly off the mans tongue, and if she were playing close attention it might almost seem like he had said that exact line before. Did she know who she was dealing with? She was treading deeper and deeper into danger.

talk, think

Tagged: name | Word Count: ---