ardent

Regretful Broken Hearts

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2013, 10:27 PM

His wet nose touched hers as his voice invaded her russet audits, questions flowing forth from his black lips. Her response was short, her throat dry with the lack of water she had ingested. ?I had to make sure you were okay, and I don't want to see father right now.? She murmured, her voice hoarse, pained. The fae left out the part where she deserved to suffer, seeing as she didn't want to alarm her brother in his fragile state of healing. She opened her eyes to see her brother's face, his milky pools staring into nothing, his left cheek scabbed and damaged. She whimpered, her voice bubbling from her throat again, sweet alto tones nothing like they once were. ?Oh Taur... This is all my fault...? She cried, her voice barely reaching above a high pitched whisper. Her salmon tongue poked from her ebony lips to try and swipe across the side of his muzzle, an apology. She wanted to curl up around him and never let him go, to fix his damaged body and make new his form, bring back what greatness he once possessed. But she couldn't, she could hardly move, and she deserved it. She stared at him with those broken, muted pink pools that no longer held the sweetness, the joy, the innocence that they once did. She was a shadow of her former self, her spirit cracked and broken from what she had witnessed of her father.
?Speech?