Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-26-2013, 10:42 PM

Her voice was so hoarse, so underused he was surprised that she was still able to talk. I had to make sure you were okay, and I don't want to see father right now. So she'd heard. Or she'd followed the albino bastard here and stumbled across the fight. If he could've, he would've saved his baby sister the horror of having to witness his momentary downfall. It wasn't something such a young girl was supposed to see so early on in life, but it seemed that any spawn of Isardis' never really had a normal upbringing. But perhaps her witnessing would work in his favor. Maybe she would realize that their sire really was a monster and that she needed to get away as soon as she could, lest she suffer the same fate. Would the albino creature be able to deliver the same punishment to his baby sister if she too were to betray him?

Oh Taur... This is all my fault. She would reach out with her dry tongue to swipe it across his left cheek, causing the titan to recoil slightly. The wound was still in the process of scabbing over and even the slightest touch hurt, but he would make no sound of pain or anything to upset his sister more than what she already seemed to be. It's not your fault Eu, it's mine. I had this coming long before you ever came here to Ala. Now please, get up so we can get you some food and water. I can tell that you really need it. He gently push at Eu's cheek with his paw, encouraging her to stand.

"Speech"