Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-26-2013, 11:12 PM

He would stand before her, paw gently resting against her cheek, muzzle tilted downwards towards her, milky white eyes focused on where he hoped her eyes to be, but he would never know for sure. He would only remove his paw when he felt her head rise, massive frame taking a step back to put a bit of space between himself and his baby sister. Ears would swivel forward as he listened to the rustling of fur against earth and claws striking against dirt as Eulari raised herself up. Despite being unable to see her, he could very well hear her and it made him glad that she would listen to reason. Ebony lips would curl up at the corners in a gentle smile as he stood beside his baby sister, chuckling softly as he felt her smaller frame lean against his larger one, apparently trying to regain her strength. He was glad that she was here, even if she was only here because she felt bad for what had happened to him.

Do you want me to guide you? A short nod would be given to the tiny russet fae in denial. I was able to make my way over here just fine, wasn't I? You could use me as a crutch though if you're too weak. There's a river not too far from my den that I can take you too so you can catch some fish and get some water. Sound good? Ebony plume would brush against his sister's legs as he waited for a confirmation.

"Speech"