ardent

There'll be No Otherwise

Paradise

gems
size
build
player
11-26-2013, 11:56 PM

She would gaze with a humbled awe upon the feminine features of the superior, proud to be before her and appreciative for the woman?s gift of time. A faint sense of nervousness would continue to coil beneath her stomach, to tickle the pits of her emotions, however the queen?s words of wisdom would inject the russet babe with a reassurance of approval. It had never been her worry to ?fit in?, or to be accepted, but the warmth of a genuine welcoming was more than inviting to a youth who had only known such kindness from her mother. ?I will ensure you do not regret such a decision, Sol,? She wanted to see the world, and now she was one step closer. Gently her elbows would square, standing to her full height despite her still lowered crown, ?I am a competent Huntress,? she smiled softly, lips flickering with the harmless flames of a tranquil spirit. She was no woman of violence, however she had been taught the basic means of self defence, ?I?m afraid I know very little of Healing, it had never been my forte; however I am capable of physical defence, as little experience as I have had in the areas of? aggression.? Perhaps if Jupiter knew she didn?t need to be shadowed to ensure protection, it would peak her appeal just that little bit more.