Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-27-2013, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015, 08:49 PM by Alamea.)

She was a mess; any attempt made by the girl to calm herself down was futile. She knew it was stupid, that crying would do nothing to solve the issues that had already passed but it seemed her tears had a mind all their own, welling up and spilling over with renewed vigor each time she thought she was close to done. Her mind was reeling, half in the present, half in the past, it all blurring together into a big mess. It was only as he spoke that she seemed to grasp hold of the present. He deserved to know, needed to know!

Forcing herself to pull away from him she looked up at him, her sobbing turning into weak sniffling. "Just, the fighting going on in the only place I've called home since I was young, and I don't know if it will ever be safe again," Her words were blending together, "and before that I ran into my brother and he tried to- tried to-" The words were stuck in her throat, unable to voice the horror she had experienced that day.

Talk like this