Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-28-2013, 04:35 AM

Night stretched on for several moments. The young boy looking around as he shrank towards the ground, hoping that an owl or other night time predator wouldn't pick him up for a late night dinner. He had never been afraid before, usually he was within the protection of his mother, but not this time. Nostrils quivered as he stared wide eyed at his surroundings, not realizing that he was about to make the encounter of a life time. "Who's there?"

The sudden appearance of the voice would cause him to jump, the young boy tumbling backwards from the surprise. Once he was able to right himself, he faced the on comer, fur bristling. Cobalt blue eyes glanced up towards the giant man that moved in his direction, and Sora could only watch in fascination as the man walked. His little chest heaved with the big breaths of awe he took, ears at attention as he stared wide eyed at the male. Hesitantly, he would then speak. "M-me sir...I, I'm lost and I don't know where I am..."

"Speech"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.